- Sammi is proud to be starting another season with American Queen Steamboat Company, this time as their Assistant Cruise Director!
- She will also be debuting her one woman show, a Barbra Streisand tribute.
- Find Sammi on the high seas! She joined the American Empress as their lead female entertainer. She sings everything from 40’s jazz to 80’s rock! Check it out!
- Sammi made her Off-Broadway debut! Produced by Girl Behind the Curtain Productions, “All Aboard!” was a smash hit! The cast album will be released soon.
- After touring with Theatreworks USA’s production of The Lightening Thief, Sammi is beyond excited to take advantage of all NYC has to offer.
- Sammi became a proud alumnus of Penn State University with a BFA in Musical Theatre and a minor in Religious Studies!
- Sammi was thrilled to play Leata in Penn State’s production of Hair! One of the Tribe!
- Directed by Bill Doan, Sammi performed her self-written solo performance Hear My Voice, discussing the relationship between ritual and performance onstage.
- Directed by Erin Farrell, Sammi had the pleasure of delving into one of her favorite heroines, Maggie in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- Sammi was honored to work on a new controversial play, Good Kids, as Amber with a talented and creative cast.
- Sammi made her 54 Below debut at the Joe Iconis Christmas Spectacular! Directed by John Simpkins, this raunchy celebration was a blast!
- Sammi had a wonderful time working at Nittany Theatre at the Barn in 1776, Betty Crocker, Kinsey and Rock n’ Roll, and The Addams Family.
- Sammi had a blast playing Mama/Suzette in Penn State Centre Stage’s Dogfight.
Alex Hagman, costumer